This is what my yoga bag looks like as I leave the house to teach at the elementary school. One of the highlights in my life every week. I always leave there with a huge smile and full of joy. What an honor. Thank you Rosemary T Clough and Creative Kids Yoga!!
- A fun way to get kids interested in yoga and movement
- Enable creative play, games, language arts, spatial relationships, math
- Support academic learning in an innovative, integrative way
- Promote creative problem solving
- Help kids to self regulate
- Develop critical thinking
- Increase concentration
- Support a fully functioning body, which stimulates a fully functioning brain!
- Fun and inviting – kid-friendly size, shape, and colors
- Environmentally friendly – no harmful phthaltes
- Safe for all ages and abilities
- Help to organize any space
- Soft and flexible – only 1/4″ thick
- Slip free preventing falls and injuries
- Can be used on hardwood floors
- Durable, machine washable
- Minimal storage needed
- Easy to transport
Sign up for our mailing list and like us on Facebook to keep up-to-date with our periodical newsletters and videos!
On Children -Kahil Gibran
Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of Life’s longing for itself. They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.
You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts. You may house their bodies but not their souls, for their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams. You may strive to be like them,
but seek not to make them like you. For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.
You are the bows from which your children
as living arrows are sent forth. The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
and He bends you with His might
that His arrows may go swift and far. Let your bending in the archer’s hand be for gladness:
For even as He loves the arrow that flies, so He loves also the bow that is stable.