Kids Yoga Classes
“Fun class today, Rosemary! Just wanted to share that we had this conversation as soon as we got home:
Oliver: “Mama, Mama, let’s play pretend Rosemary class in the playroom!
Me: “Ok, we can play that.”
Oliver: “You will be Rosemary. I will be the twins.
So we played “Rosemary class” before nap and Oliver pretended to be the twins.”
NH, Toddler/Preschool Class
Children’s Yoga Classes
Current Children and Teen Yoga Classes
Creative Kids Yoga – Ages 6-10
Thursday 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Unitarian Church Parish House – 58 Lowell Street, Nashua NH
No classes in the summer.
Move your body and have fun discovering new strategies for developing confidence and self expression. Creative Kids Yoga integrates yoga and movement concepts and is developmentally appropriate for all learning styles. Students will learn, through a playful, innovative approach how to move yoga off the mat and into the rest of their lives.
In this Creative Kids Yoga class, students will:
- Discover specific movement skills that promote brain health and physical development
- Learn yoga postures and relaxation techniques for overall health
- Use Yoga Dots to develop spatial awareness with games, stories, group problem solving, art, and critical thinking
- Develop self-confidence and creativity
- Participate in the Creative Kids Yoga Formula:
Yoga + Creative Dance + Play = Integration, Inspiration and Fun!
We want to hear from you. Please complete the contact form and we'll get back to you. We're often on a yoga mat, dancing creatively, playing with yoga dots, and not in front of a phone or computer; so give us a some time to respond, please.