Creative Kids Yoga® Teacher Training
Move Your Body/Grow your Brain with Creative Kids Yoga® & Yoga Dots®
30 HOUR CERTIFIED LEVEL 1 TEACHER TRAINING – Oct. /Nov., 2018
Jump! Turn! Grow! Create! Join movement pioneer Rosemary Clough, as you explore how a fully functioning body supports the brain’s readiness and ability to learn. Discover how you can inspire children and motivate them in a playful, innovative way in your classroom, home, daycare or healthcare center. Reconnect with your sense of confidence and joy as a teacher or caregiver, as you enhance your own health and wellbeing.
- Use movement & yoga to enhance children’s mental, physical and emotional intelligence
- Discover specific movement skills to promote brain development, increase concentration/mindfulness & reduce stress
- Bring fun into the classroom with creative storytelling, art, songs, games & group problem-solving activities.
- Find focus & reduce anxiety/anger through easy breathing & relaxation techniques.
- Use Yoga Dots to organize any space into a rainbow of fun, while developing spatial awareness and integrated learning
- Take home a tool kit of props & themes to explore with students.
Date: Level 1 – October 26 – 28 & November 9 – 11, 2018
2 weekend training – Friday 4 – 8 PM, Saturday, 9 – 5 & Sunday 9 – 4 PM
Location: 12 North Pepperell Road, Hollis, NH 03049
Tuition/value: $650 includes training manual & 10-pack of Yoga Dots®
Bonus tool kit: Scarves, Claves, CD of songs, human spine teaching model, Yoga Card Deck
Registration: Rosemary Clough – www.creativekidsyoga.com Phone: 603-315-9231
Early Bird Special! $550 if paid by October 7, 2018
Rosemary T. Clough is the founder and director of Creative Kids Yoga® Teacher Training, Moving Spirit LLC and creator of Yoga Dots®! For well over 35 years, Rosemary has been teaching and growing through yoga and creative dance with students of all ages and abilities. She brings a depth of experience and a playful approach to her classes, workshops and Creative Kids Yoga® teacher training and is passionate about sharing her wisdom with others. Rosemary holds a BS in Education from Tufts University and was elected a teaching fellow at Harvard University. As a professional level Kripalu yoga teacher, certified Phoenix Rising Yoga therapist, Somatic Experiencing trauma therapist and Let Your Yoga Dance Instructor, she works with a variety of students to support them in enhancing their quality of life. Rosemary presents workshops nationally and internationally—regularly offering CKY teacher training at the Kripalu Center. She is the proud mother of five children and the grandmother of nine!