6-Month Intensive with Rosemary Clough
Join us for an exciting in-depth exploration of the Seven Major Chakras, or energy centers, of the body. Each chakra represents a step in human development. A supportive group setting builds the foundation for learning as you:
- Transform stuck energy that has caused physical, emotional and spiritual pain, and create vibrant health.
- Gain tools to release habitual muscle tension – allowing holding patterns to shift and heal.
- Learn specific yoga & movement exercises for each chakra to maintain alignment.
- Discover, process and release the psychological blocks connected with each chakra and learn how this affects your relationship with your family, your work and your friends.
- Become your own healer as you learn practical skills to promote optimum health and well- being.
Every two/three weeks we will explore one chakra in depth through dialogue, movement, yoga, meditation, and creative exercises. Since each chakra builds on the previous, participation in the entire 6-month program is required.
8 Sundays over 6 months: 12:30 – 4:30 PM
January 27, February 17, March 10, March 31, April 14, May 5, May 19, June 9, 2019
BONUS: Private 60-minute session with Rosemary to deepen, personalize and transform your exploration of the chakras ($120 value)
Early Bird Special: $499 if paid by Friday, January 12, 2012 (payment plan available)
Pre-Registration Required: www.movingspirityogadance.com or call 603-315-9231
Location: Open Space Yoga, 1617 Southwood Drive, Suite 200, Nashua, NH. 03063
Rosemary T Clough has completed Advanced Chakra Training with leading Chakra experts and authors Anodea Judith and Selene Vega. Rosemary has taught many powerful Chakra Intensives over the years. She is passionate about sharing this rich body of information.
Rosemary is a mother of 5 children and a grandmother of 10! She is the founder of Moving Spirit LLC/Creative Kids Yoga Teacher Training and Yoga Dots. She has over 35 years of experience teaching yoga and creative dance to children and adults. Customized yoga therapy sessions to help individuals resolve their physical & emotional pain are available.